Our company is still operating. A message from Carl Christianson,
In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and to help protect your family and ours, we are taking the following steps:
- Client Meetings: Our staff will maintain 6′ social distancing during all meetings.
- Design and Administrative Work Continues: We are adopting a work-from-home policy for most staff. We are still available to start the design process for your new project.
Construction Work Continues; Our field employees are:
- Washing hands and sanitizing high touch surfaces when arriving at a job site.
- Wearing gloves before touching our client’s items.
- Self-isolating if we feel sick.
- Maintaining 6′ social distancing where possible.
Currently, we don’t anticipate delays in any of our projects, but we will do our best to promptly communicate issues that arise in this ongoing situation.
Carl Christianson, President, 541-207-2240
Check out this video from Carl Christianson, explaining the work G. Christianson Construction is doing in response for the COVID-19 emergency for the homeless population of Corvallis.
Latest News & InsightsSee all news & insights
What our Clients
“"We have been very happy with the work done by G. Christianson Construction on our somewhat unusual project. They have done a great job with a lot of attention to detail and have offered several suggestions that improved the final result. I heartily recommend them."”
Ernie Colantonio - Corvallis
“We could not have been happier with our experience working with G. Christianson. Super organized. Professional. Super high quality work. Responsive. Kind and generous. We had one point of discussion that was handled quickly, professionally and with equanimity. Our kitchen remodel has changed our home, not only structurally but how we live here. And that could not have been done without the good folks from G. Christianson.”
Matt & May Nyman, CorvallisSee the project
“They took our period bathroom and built a gorgeous and accessible shower with great sensitivity to the historic details. They left no mess, and finished every detail perfectly. They adapted to small changes we suggested and made errors right. Tony, especially, was just terrific to work with and the cabinetmaker was a master!”
Ed & Karen Miller, CorvallisSee the project