News & Insights
As things unfold, I want to update you on how the G. Christianson is handling the recent developments of COVID-19.
In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and to help protect your family and ours, we are taking the following steps.
- Meetings: Our staff will maintain 6′ social distancing during all meetings.
- Office: We are adopting a work-from-home policy for most staff. We are working on a call forwarding system. However, it may be easiest to call G. Christianson employees directly
- Field Work: Starting immediately, our field employees will be:
- Washing hands and sanitizing surfaces when arriving at a jobsite
- Wearing dust masks or respirators while working on your site at all times
- Wearing gloves before touching our client’s things
- Self-isolating if we feel sick
We have taken these steps in order to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19. Our information comes from the Center for Disease Control. https://www.cdc.gov
Currently, we don’t anticipate delays in any of our projects, but we will do our best to promptly communicate issues that arise in this ongoing situation.