News & Insights
Staying safe while serving our customers during COVID-19
Our company is still operating, and construction work continues.
In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and to help protect your family and ours, we are taking the following steps:
- Client meetings: Our staff will maintain 6′ social distancing during all meetings.
- Design and administrative work continues: We are adopting a work-from-home policy for most staff. We are still available to start the design process for your new project.
Our field employees are:
- Washing hands and sanitizing high-touch surfaces when arriving at a job site.
- Wearing gloves before touching our client’s items.
- Self-isolating if we feel sick.
- Maintaining 6′ social distancing where possible.
- Following other local and state safety guidelines.
Currently, we don’t anticipate delays in any of our projects, but we will do our best to promptly communicate issues that arise in this ongoing situation. Please call me if you have any questions or concerns: (541) 207-2240.
Also, be sure to check out this video describing the work G. Christianson Construction is doing in response for the COVID-19 emergency for the homeless population of Corvallis.